Sting will be appearing at the Rhode Island Comic Con in November. Sting will be appearing on Saturday, November 11th only!
Category Archives: Appearances
Sting, Ric Flair and Jim Ross were at the WrestleCon Kickoff Q&A yesterday. Below are some highlights from Sting:
* Sting said that he regrets “not getting in the ring with The Undertaker just one time.”
* He was supposed to win WCW Championship before the Great American Bash in 1990, where he defeated Flair for his first WCW World Championship.
* He feels that the art of telling a story is missing.
* On Kurt Angle, Sting said that “Angle pushed me physically more than any other wrestler ever has.”
* He said that Rick Rude did a great job being a great heel, which made his job as a babyface much easier. Flair agreed, but felt sorry for Rude for the latter part of his life.
Credit: Chris Featherstone @cravewrestling